In the last 12 months we have...
- Made four, fat issues of Sideburn including the first 116-pager we've made.
- Organised Snow Quake with our friends at Deus Ex Machina, Milan
- Held a joint launch event with the DTRA at the Bike Shed London
- Released three Sideburn x 250London race shirts
- Helped Wheels and Waves organise their El Rollo dirt track race in Spain (and finished on the podium in the Yamaha Faster Sons invitational race)
- Sold out adventure trips to the Himalayas and Morocco (more coming next year)
- Exclusively interviewed racers past and present
- Raced in Italy, Spain, UK, USA, including every round of the DTRA championship
- Posted 380 blogs
- Launched, and regularly updated a new website - www.sideburnmagazine.com
- Got up to 63,000 followers on instagram
- Supported artists, writers and photographers all over the world
- Run our sixth Dirt Quake in the UK and third Dirt Quake USA (with the See See superstars)
- Travelled out to Harley HQ, Milwaukee to research a bunch of stories for Sideburn 28
- Collaborated with UK clothing brand and the Schulz family archive to create a SB28 Snoopy cover, clothing and a fantastic story in Sideburn 28
- Been chosen to ride the Indian FTR750, the most important flat track bike for a generation
Thanks again. See you next year!
Photo: Larry Lawrence