Wednesday 8 May 2013

Chopper Speedway

All Dirt Quake 2 races classes are filling up fast, but we have a few more available for choppers. You may have already ticked off Route 66 / West to East coast / ride while standing in cruciform / and even shag in the saddle, from your 'To Do Before I Die' list, but have you ever followed a giant steaming meat pie out on to a speedway oval and then thrown your not exactly sporty barge into a powerslide?
If not, then you haven't lived. Come and give your shiny chrome some gritty kudos. BP

4 comments:

Hairy Larry said...

There's that fabulous pie...have to add that one to my list...someday.

wilksville said...

Hairy mate, put a bid infor the pie.... I think you might just win it!!!

wilksville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hairy Larry said...

If I owned that pie, I'd probably drive it to work....