Thursday 17 November 2011

Project Enfield nearly finished

We have a few things to sort, but Royal Enfield needed looking finished for their stand at the Motorcycle Live, NEC Show, so the final issues will have to wait.
The wonderful signwriting was carried out by Ornamental Conifer who will be at Rollerburn. The Enfield won't - the two biggest shows in UK motorcycling clash. It will be featured in SB10, out in 2012 - which is also Royal Enfield's Centenary year.
Thanks to Royal Enfield and all who helped with this project, especially Carl CFM who did most of the hard work, a lot of the fabrication and the assembly.
Co-Built made the exhaust. It is neat. G

14 comments:

User.One said...

That looks very neat.

Corra said...

GREAT !!

Nick said...

WOW, NEAT MAGNETO NEAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nicely un,cluttered.
Think I'd loose a few inches off the can thou!.
Kudos to all involved.

KrookStreetRacing said...

Those Co-Built boys sure knows how to weld. I'm jealous.

mikko toiviainen. said...

Looks amazing!

Guy@GK said...

Lovely looking motorcycle. Don't like the type on the tank, but then I am a curmudgeon.

gareth said...

There is only one thing I would change about that motorcycle... The name on the ownership document to my own.

CFM said...

Thanks for all the positive comments it makes all the hard work worthwhile and thanks Gary for trusting me to carry out the work for you yet again.

coachwalls said...

Makes me regret not buying an Enfield last summer when I had the chance. Great looking bike!

Chris said...

lovely stuff! It's making me wonder if I need to hardtail mine just so I can get a similarly beautifully snug fit look with the rear fender. Top colour too.

lennyway said...

sweet!
fender is very nice!
seat looks much better than I thought.

don't know about those blue grips..
use some white grips and it will look even better

cheers,
lenny

#39 said...

Super job. Looks like it'd be fun to ride. We need a match race against the Badger project...

Paul said...

She's a beaut! Great work guys!