Thursday 21 November 2013

Don't Want To Sound Too Gushy But...

From Damian in England....

Hi Gary, Ben 
Just wanted to say I'm loving the new issue. It looks great.

I don't know if it helps but I've just bought a load of Biltwell and Deus kit, two brands I'd never heard of before I came across your magazine. The ad spend and event sponsorship is worth it.

You also may or may not like to know and I don't want to sound too gushy here but since I came across your mag, which is less than a year ago I've done the following, all inspired by Sideburn: - 

Pete Boast Short Track school 
Competed at Dirt Quake DTRA round 
Signed up to do every round next year 
Sold my Triumph Daytona 675 and bought a modified 09 Bonneville with knobblies (see PIC) tonnes slower but I'm loving it. I should have done it years ago. 

So thanks! Keep up the great work. 
Damian

4 comments:

Anthony Brown said...

Looking forward to welcoming you to our novice class next year

Dr-Ogo said...

A list full of right decisions.

OILY RAG said...

fuckin brilliant Damian, i look forward to racing with you next season.
I hppe you will be racing the triumph!
You dont want an inapproprate Ducati to race aswell do you?
My first race was dirtquake 1 an ive been hooked since.

Unknown said...

Ha! Thanks, can't wait. When I say I've signed up for next season, that is with one of Petes bikes. Once you've got those race dates Anthony they'll go in the calendar and my year will be planned around them, work has a habit of getting in the way. I'll look out for you oily rag. Thanks for the support.