RACERS - Entries close TODAY.
SPECTATORS - Why go along?
- The National Championship will be decided in a breathless 12-lap final. The favourite (in my opinion) Tom Neave, is going to be champion for the first time if he can pull it off, but it's going to be a nail-biter.
- The pits are open so you can get close to the bikes and riders.
- The Vintage class is going from strength to strength with everything from firebreathing framers to road legal Triumph twins with the lights taken off.
- There will be about 24 Thunderbike framers to salivate over.
- Sideburn will be there selling the new issue, T-shirts and stuff.
- Racing starts about 11 and it's all over by 5pm.
- It's free to spectate.
UPDATE: Marshals and helpers required please. You need to be there for 10.30-ish if you can help.