Friday, 16 January 2015
Dirt Quake IV!
WHERE: Norfolk Arena, King’s Lynn, PE34 3AG, UK
WHEN: 17-18 July, 2015
WHAT: DTRA flat track on Friday night. Dirt Quake mayhem and entertainment Saturday.
There is no camping this year. If you want to stay overnight look into local hotels and campsites. We’ll have some details of local accommodation on the website in the future.
SPECTATORS (one ticket for both days): Adults: £15. Under-16s and OAPs: £7.50. Under 10s (with an adult): Free.
SPONSORS There are sponsor packages available from just £250 (plus VAT). Email us for details.
HOW TO ENTER
IMPORTANT – We aren’t taking ANY entries yet, so don’t send photos until April. Now read-on
Dirt Quake is for road bikes. If you have a dirt bike we can point you to the DTRA Rookie class. We vet all bikes before we accept entries. If you haven’t had your bike approved, you cannot enter. If you don’t follow these simple instructions your entry might be missed. We want to encourage Dirt Quake novices, so riders who have never raced at any of our previous events or in the DTRA can pre-enter two weeks earlier.
1. Send a snap of your bike to email@example.com with the subject title: DIRT QUAKE IV PRE-ENTRY.
2. Choose your class and tell us which one you plan to enter when you send your photo in.
• Inappropriate Road Bike
• Street Tracker/Street Scrambler
PLEASE NOTE: DIRT QUAKE IS FOR ROAD BIKES. If you have an off-road competition bike you might be able to race in the DTRA Rookie class.
3. Dirt Quake Novice pre-entry (for bike approval) opens on April 1.
General pre-entry opens on April 15.
4. If your bike is accepted we will send you a paypal link to pay your £45 race entry. You will also require a Motorcycle Federation Race Licence that you buy on the day of the race for £10. There are no entries on the day.
Remember, no entries till April 1.
Photo: Horst Friedrichs