Wednesday, 14 January 2009
No-Slip Hot Shoe Straps
Beautiful straps from Ivan, because you deserve it. This fella is using one. He's Robert BooBoo Scally at Lodi on a Triumph 750, Do you want to look this good?
- designed by a racer and built to last
- highly abrasion resistant
- 450-deg. F melting point
- 44" heavy duty mil-spec flat webbing
- double (4) nickel-plated bullnose D-rings
- Kevlar thread stitched one at a time
- snugs to boot first, then around ankle.
- no more cheap dog collars or sticky duct tape
- any color you want as long as it's black
- $19 each mailed anywhere in USA, world $30
- I accept Paypal
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography courtesy of David Bickel