Thursday 17 July 2014

24 Hours in Castle Rock


This gentle, indie-inflected film was made by someone who happened upon Dirt Quake USA last month. The filmmaker, Shelby Manzel, says this...

'I don't have a motorcycle or ride a motorcycle, but I spent 24 hours in Castle Rock and it was great. Thank you to all the people I had a beer with and talked to, and the people who got everyone together. I am gonna go to the Nationals and check that shit out due to the great fantastic time I had. Castle Rock is a glimmering outpost of good times, no rules, and happy people ripping around on dirt bikes.'

Do we need to remind you Dirt Quake starts tomorrow? Didn't think so. G

3 comments:

Bubble Visor said...

Best movie ever!

747 said...

no rules rules!

Russ104 said...

Nice film. Hats on Cats is also going to prove invaluable. Great work!