Thursday 18 December 2014

Papersmiths

Papersmiths is a new Sideburn stockist in Bristol. Just opened on Boyces Avenue, Clifton. Born of Kyle Clarke and Sidonie Warren. We join an impressive rank of new independent magazines from around the world.
All things bright and beautiful.
Don't be fooled by the delicate hanging terrariums, Sidonie is a self-confessed stationary fetishist. The selection of pencil sharpeners, stripey rulers, fountain pens and designer scissors are enough to make a grown man cry.
If any of my Aunts that normally give me unwanted self-knit socks for Christmas, are reading this, please give me any one of the art books, or prints that they also sell. BP

5 comments:

Kirk said...

this might be my new favorite store I've not been to......

Nick said...

Looks like a case of OCD, love it, going to have to make a visit

Unknown said...

A hipster newsagent. Whatever next!

Mick P said...

I've been getting into letter-writing again lately, using the fountain pens that I used to write with the whole time. It's very pleasing, but surprising how much practice it took for my writing to return to something like legible.

Unknown said...

I read about the old shop in Lagom magazine, looks great! I meant to email you about it as Bristol seems to be buzzing for indie publishing. You've probably seen this, but if not check out: http://www.wearebip.co.uk