- Street Tracker / Street scrambler
- Inappropriate Road Bike
- Lady (any bike)
- W and W Harley-Davidson Class (for any road legal Harley, but if you're a chopper we want you in the chopper class)
EMAIL entries to dirt @ sideburnmagazine.com
- Tell us which class you wish to enter.
- If your email address is not your full name, put your real name in the email, if saves confusion later.
- Everyone must pre-enter their bike. Email us with a photo. You need to send a photo of the bike you're going to race, even if it isn't finished yet.
- You cannot enter on the day.
- 18-year-olds and over only.
- All bikes must have their front sprockets covered and if they have mag wheels, any gaps big enough for an arm to go in must be covered.
- This is not a race for scrapyard bikes or a moped mayhem
- Your bike does not need to be road legal and insured, but it must look road legal.
- No competition bikes or bikes that could enter the DTRA. If you want to race in the Rookie class on Friday we can help make it happen.
- You cannot enter and then have someone else race your bike BUT you don't have to enter on a bike you personally own.
- Entries are £45.
- Riders get one practice, two heat races and, if the results are good enough, a final.
- After you and your bike are approved we will send you a link to pay and to fill in your entry form.
- This is a proper race, run with a proper racing club on an internationally recognised track, so you will need to buy an MCF day licence on the morning of the race. Price is £15.
DIRT QUAKE USA Entries open April 14.