Saturday 8 August 2009

Jawa Land Speeder





Look at this fantastical thing! Thanks Dave.

I thought you may be interested in featuring this rather insane speedway derived land-speed bike on your blog. The bones of it appear to be a modified JRM (Jawa) long-tracker, featuring some rather cool fabrication work by Joker Machine.
The pilot will be none other than 1996 Speedway World Champion, and all round top dude Billy Hamill.
I'm sure that it will provide inspiration to custom builders, especially the fantastic proportions from the side view!
Keep up the great work with the magazine and blog - looking forward to issue 4.
Cheers, Dave Curtis

3 comments:

By Hand and By Brain said...

aw-fuck ya- the new black-definitely!!!
J-

baowah said...

my god, it's damned cool.

Diedre Greenshields said...

I just came in my mouth a little