Wednesday 4 May 2011

Calling Londonites

Living in central London, it's a challenge I know, to travel past the M25 without the aid of an airport. But this is a call to leave your comfort-zone and travel the 60 miles from Marble Arch to Kidlington, Oxford OX5 1AT tomorrow evening for our Aldana night, and watch him and a host of other current hot riders race at the Sandy Lane OX4 6LJ, speedway circuit on Friday night under floodlight.
Yeah I know you're sick of us harking on about DA, but you'll be more sick if you miss him. BPClassic trophy queen snap by Dan Mahony

3 comments:

Chester Belter said...

Build it and we will come. Did I hear you say free beer!!

mp said...

I am going to go from west London. If anyone in london wants a lift there and back in my car emai hutman 80 at hot mail dot com. Ill check it midday as im working all day. or if You can read it my phone numbers here at the top of the page http://www.maxwellp.co.uk/aboutme.htm

Unknown said...

Ask David to post a picture on Sideburn of his novice year BSA. It was very trick and super fast.