Tuesday 24 May 2011

Garrett Smokes (most of) them!

From Garrett in Colorado.

What's up GI?
If all goes well, I'll be taking a second shot at flat track this Saturday. Worked the bike over a bit: new Works shocks, Davey Durelle re-valved, shortened, and re-sprung forks, new plug, adjusted timing, and went to a larger rear sprocket.
Hope to get lapped by fewer people this time!
Garrett


I didn't post it in time, because he followed it up with...

No pics yet, but a couple youtubes:
1st heat:


Main:

I know my style sucks, but what can ya do?
And Barry of the Shawn Murray-tanked Sportster, winning a great battle in
Hooligans:


What the hell came second? An FZR600? Respect! G

3 comments:

747 said...

Hell yeah! its good to see some colorado flat track in the house. I keep missing the IMI races but hope to meet the mighty two stroke and pilot at future banginbars rounds.

Nick said...

WICKED!!

Garrett302 said...

To be fair, I did move to the Novice class.

Anyone out there who's thinking about trying this, SHOULD! So dang fun.

Garrett302