Friday 9 November 2012

This Season I'll Mostly Be Wearing...

Mark Wilson's 'genuine EU certified open face perm'.
Rusty Li150's 'knotted hanky' - or did you mean cotton snot rag instead of silk scarf?
Mark (has an extensive and colourful wardrobe) Wilson's 'Lime green satin "blouson" with an embroidered Boris Vallejo-style Conan dude on the back with a big sword, riding a unicorn with a naked girl through a sea of snakes that are on fire. With "KAVASAKI" in silver shimmer lightning writing across the top' - sorry Conan wasn't available, but Vallejo unicorns are two-a-penny
Bora Majstorovic inspired 'kidney belt' - but even with the power of Google behind me, it seems yellow ones do not exist in the West.
Hot Shoe's 'ice blue Levi Sta-Prest' - but all of you missed 10 bonus points for not spotting that Bond is wearing S-P 306s'in the previous Montessa photo.
Hunter S Thompson 'ankle high brogue boots' - As already sported by GI and BP - but customized by Rusty Li150 with a sshhexy kitten heel.
I'm sure Bernhard Willhelm would approve of this ensemble, but alas even tanked up on plumb wine I don't think I have the balls to carry this look off, even in Brighton. BP

7 comments:

rustyli150 said...

I did mean cotton snot rag but I think that works.

Trust me I'm 'Five years ahead of my time!'

rustyli150 said...

anyway thats music & clothes sorted, we just need to do politics & religion now...

JamesJ said...

You got to be sure of your masculinity to wear that get up!!
Bora(t) could teach those in the usual Redwing/beard/ripped jeans outfits a thing or two about attitude.
Shell suits and VCR... such a refreshing change from instagram.

bikegrim said...

Quality - I reckon the sideburn shop should start taking pre-orders on the full "get-up" - rustyli150 front of the queue?

rustyli150 said...

I want to be modelling it in the shop!

Hairy Larry said...

So, your saying we need to raid our girlfriend's closets.....and make an appointment at her hair dressers, hmmmmmmm...hmmmmmmm?...

Hairy Larry said...

So, your saying we need to raid our girlfriend's closets.....and make an appointment at her hair dressers, hmmmmmmm...hmmmmmmm?...