Friday 1 February 2013

Verona 2013 pt2: The Harleys

There are a ton of Harleys at the Motor Bike Expo, but this one, The Greyhound, was my favourite. Cafe racer style, but with high bars; proper forks and brakes; chain conversion and a great colour. 
 Free Spirits Sportster.
 Neat Ironhead.
 The Jap tank on a hardtail has been done too much, for my taste, but still a neat Shovel.
 And another...
 And another, very HWZN-style.
This commuter bike caused a stir. The builder looks like Lemmy. 
Flathead.
Custom bike as concept bike. No brakes, no suspension, no wiring, no go, but it still stopped me dead. Those are 125 racing Marchesini wheels with slicks. I liked this a lot. G

4 comments:

Chris Saddler Sam said...

THAT LAST SPORTY IS REALLY RAD!!!

i havent seen it "live"..
but u know what?

i can spot a couple of cable, coming out of the handlebar..
so i guess,
IT WAS WIRED AND READY TO GO!!!

;)

Sideburn Magazine said...

Two wires out of the handlebars doesn't make it ready to ride, believe me. G

GoneWithTheSunset said...

That "flathead" is a K model. With a newer Sportster front. I miss mine.

Chris Saddler Sam said...

Yeap
Sporty K
;-)