Thursday 14 January 2010

Mule x Dutch Brothers






From Mule Motorcycles. Study the wheel shot. Yeah, the hub looks good, but look at the work that's gone into cutting up two wheels to widen this one. Crazy.
After a long period of working through his order book Richard is back in a position to take on work. Deposits at the ready... GI

This is Mick Jansen's bike [of the Dutch Brother's Euro flat track team] which began life as the black/white Harley I sent you pictures of a couple months ago that I was selling. It's going from a C&J framed street bike to a C&J framed race bike. It's had lots of motor work and will now be lighter!.

Read the Mule story in Sideburn 3. It was shot by Hauler's Adam Wright

6 comments:

KrookStreetRacing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KrookStreetRacing said...

I can't believe he builds these bikes in his laundry room...(see picture three from top). Must have an understanding wife.

My missus gets annoyed at me just for keeping a few bike bits in our hall.

/David

Sideburn Magazine said...

"....I work full time in aerospace so divvy up my time in batches..."
Richard Mule Pollack in SB#3 page 6.
ie don't give up your day job. BP

#15 said...

did you know that that's not the first Mule bike to go to the dutch-brothers? The #15 KTM was Richards personal race bike!

Skylar said...

Yes, I noticed that weld on the rim. Great builds going on.

Josh said...

Thats gonna look great. How is the FT coming along guys?