Tuesday 23 October 2012

Complete Grand National Championship Volume II

The Complete Grand National Championship Volume II 1970-1975 is finally finished! The new 562 page book details the explosion in popularity of GNC racing in the first half of the 1970’s. This was truly at the peak of the “Golden Era” of American motorcycle racing. Factory involvement was at it’s highest and the best riders competed on dirt tracks and road courses from coast to coast. Over two years in the making, the book has been painstakingly researched and covers each race and championship. It is packed with neat trivia and nearly 200 photographs, many never before published. Other highlights include a foreword by two-time Grand National Champion Dick Mann and a tribute to road race legend Cal Rayborn from his close friend, Jim McMurren. Like The Complete GNC Volume I, the detailed account fills in the gaps and tells the whole story of this exciting era for the first time.
$39.99 plus shipping, $3.99 for Media Mail, (U.S. only), Priority shipping available. The books will ship out from the publisher, which normally take 3-5 days. Paypal, check or Money order are fine. The book will only be available directly from me until late November, when it will also be on Ebay. The book is a must have for anyone interested in one of the greatest eras in American motorcycle racing. It will also make a perfect Christmas gift for any fan of GNC racing.

A note to international buyers; I now have an arrangement to ship your books directly from the publisher, greatly reducing most overseas shipping costs. Please contact me with your address for exact cost.

Please contact me at my new email address: gncbook@aol.com or gtammyp89@cs.com
Greg Pearson


If this book floats you're boat, you really need the Bible of Flat Track Racing too

3 comments:

Riccardo said...

need it so bad!!!

McQmoto said...

I have Vol 1 already and was eagerly awaiting Vol 2 - it's on my Christmas list and I'll make sure I get it from Santa by buying it myself and then handing it to my wife to wrap!

McQmoto said...

I have Vol 1 already and was eagerly awaiting Vol 2 - it's on my Christmas list and I'll make sure I get it from Santa by buying it myself and then handing it to my wife to wrap!