Monday 8 February 2010

China in your hand



Please forgive me for the headline. Had a late one last night. Anyway, from PJ in San Jose...

I got my mags and sticker yesterday and they have been stuck to my hand since. Love all the pics and can't wait to read all the stories. I liked the part about the Chinese bikes they use for training (Great Indoors II - Sideburn 2). I have some of those myself and I beat them... they do keep running. Mr Puccio and I flipped one to a flat tracker so I could get out to the track on the cheap. We used a front end off a 08 CRF150R and a set of 17"supermoto wheels and brakes from the 150R as-well. I had LE in Campbell
knock 3" out the front suspension. Then got some used Maxxis tires from Skeets (the guy who runs the track) and I am ready to go. The parts are scarce for the China bikes. You need ebay and a micrometer + a touch of luck. Here's a couple of pic's of my
bastard bike.. looking forward to new issues. best regards PJ

1 comment:

harreng said...

Nothing wrong with that bastard!
Very nice.