My shed is a cheapo flat-pack kit and as the supplier felt guilty having tried to fob me off with delivering the wrong model, they offered to erect it for free as a sorry. What they chucked up in a day would have taken me a week so I was happy. However, they got two monkeys to do it. The fury tails should have been a give-away. It was as weather-proof as an egg carton. I didn't have the justice-seeking stamina, time or money to sort it and wrapped the whole thing in a plastic tarpaulin from the B&Q.
That was two years ago, and even with the addition of a second tarp it still wasn't sea worthy. The planks were warping out of shape and making even bigger gaps. Mould and rust moved in; then the final straw, the cassette stack-HiFi stopped working. So finally, making use of the tropical summer we are having, I spent the last two weeks taking it back to the bone.