Tuesday 14 October 2008

Nag, nag ,nag


Who can defend themselves against GI's nag about this coming weekend's Chris Carr bonanza at Scunthorpe?
'Fastest motorcyclist on earth blah blah... race school Saturday blah blah... race Sunday blah blah'
"yeah but I'm not in the country" I responded.
"&?" replied GI ..."they have this great invention called a budget airline, get you arse on one"
"Err, OK"
But he's not twisting my arm, I'm looking forward to it. A lot of new DIY bikes have been hobbled together in small
sheds during the past year, & I want to be there to photograph them & fill the SB library for forthcoming issues.
So wheel 'em out, don your Sunday best, new rave leathers (even if the zip is busted & the colour is a bit garish)
& strike a pose. I'll be there. BP

1 comment:

Diedre Greenshields said...

Is that a front wheel with a double disc brake I see there? Tut Tut. What a woose.