Sunday 7 November 2010

Dickie

[Co Built Anthony's Dad]
What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty mighty good maaaaaannnn.... Dickie single handedly ran the gate, timed the sessions and marshalled the track at Rye House on Saturday for 4 straight hours. When he gets old I'm gonna have to find someone else to do it.....
- Fellas, if you could post the above as a thank you to Dickie I'd appreciate it. Had a good turn out on Saturday and it was reassuring to have someone to rely on to work the track whilst I wrestled with price re-nogations, general running around and blah blah. If I had to run the gate as well it would have been the last straw for me.
Cheers Mike
There are some great period action photos of The Man on the
Co Built blog. Max Respeck. BP

3 comments:

Anthony Brown said...

Yeah thanks dickie!!!!

Anonymous said...

great old action shots aswell!!!.

Anonymous said...

Dickie.

Motorcycle action hero.