Tuesday 23 November 2010

Travis is my hero


Travis N from Colorado is my hero. He races anything, anywhere. He builds great race bikes out of scrap. He's going to be in a future issue of Sideburn. And he keeps buying stuff from us. It's a win-win situation. G

Yo Gary, thanks for the bitch'n scarf. it rocks! I'm super stoked to be the only cowboy out west with one, at least that i know of. My mom got it for me as a gift or rent payment as she has been staying with me for a while. she makes fancy dresses and such that she desighns and weaves but has never seemed to be able to find the time to make me a scarf. so she was happy to hook me up with something that makes me happy (and warm). cheers. i ride to work all winter so it will get its use. it is almost time to screw up my knobbys with ice screws on my Honda xr650. Thats way more fun than your supposed to have on public streets. on snow days i actually look forward to getting out of bed!
if you ever get really bored check out 747rider.blogspot.com It's all good, blog blog blog. I am a bit addicted to sideblog and church of choppers blog, i have to check em everyday. i try not to update the 747 often as to not keep me away from the shop where it really happens. always seeking the balance in life -between turning wrenches and everything else in life. Equalibrio precario- has to be my new motto. So cool.
was an awesome jam packed weekend of dirt biking here. cheers!
Thanks again. P.s. the ol xs flat tracker is getting some new carbs and is going to snort fire at the Gene Romero opener in Vegas. BRRAAAAAAAWWP!
> All the best. Travis #747

1 comment:

Anthony Brown said...

Thats my new favorite Blog.

Love that shit!