Monday 22 November 2010

Show Down Bikes


Mr Martini's Honda XL. Loved it.
The best W650 I've ever seen.
Vyrus
Davide's latest Guzzi project. Ben will have better photos.
Laverda twin
Free Spirit XR1200
Royal McQueen SuperNaag Royal Enfield
TPR Triumphs

Just got back from a fantastic Euro road trip. Well, I'm home, Skooter Farm Dave is still driving and won't be home for a few hours yet. There are going to be dozens of post over the next few days. A lot happened.
These are some bike snaps from the Custom Sickles/Rumblers-organised Milano Show Down. The show was small but attractd the cream of Italian street bike customisers. It was right up our street.
Thanks to Romano, Paolo C and the Mermaid Crew. More soon. G

5 comments:

Paolo C said...

Thanks to' you 4. The coolest presence of the evening

Garage said...

Thanks a lot!!! it was a great pleasure ... I hope to meet you soon maybe in Verona or in London next year

User.One said...

Interesting. I like the XL particularly.

Antonio Cellini said...

Good company guys, I hope see you soon in next year ciao Antonio!!!

Barry said...

The XR1200 is really cool, I haven't seen many modified here in the states yet.