Monday 1 November 2010

Scarves are out there

Minx (who wrote and starred in one of our Rollerball features in Sideburn 6) sent in photos of her modelling her scarf 1970s hooligan style, while Kevin from Ohio said...

'Just got my new scarf in the mail, so stoked! It will totally will come in handy in the near future, here in Ohio! Sideburn is nothing but top-notch! Your publication and products are so nice. Thanks again!
Kevin'

And Greaser Mike reckons...

The scarf looks AMAZING! It arrived today just in time to retire my Manchester Utd one. (Rooney's nonsense has been giving me a migraine lately.)

Buy yours here.

3 comments:

Motorcycho said...

Went for a ride with mine on yesterday... I was so warm and comfy I almost fell asleep!

Justin Calkins said...

I got mine last week, but without the pretty lady. What gives?

Mick P said...

Can't wait to get hold of one when we meet up in Milano (where appropriately enough it'll probably be flippin' taters). If I can look half as menacing as Minx I'll be happy.