Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Wood Rotax for sale in Germany

Perfect Thunderbike spotted on Short Track UK. It's near Frankfurt, so about six hours in a van from Calais. Who's having it?

Wood Rotax, it has a 560 motor, a brand new Woods Boom box exhaust, A+A adjustable Triple clamps with R6 forks, plus the original Betor Forks and Wood triple clamps. A brand new K+N air filter. Brand new rear sprockets, knock off wrench, and EMT
Gold Chain. Extra seat Pad, A+A fork protectors. I am moving back to California so I must sell everything fast.

I will sell everything plus any other extras I have laying around for 3000 Euros. Buyer must pick it up at my house in Germany.Thanks, Chris Paulson
chris paulson
sandmühle 71
55262 heidesheim

0049 177 802 2654


stevie coles said...

she's a peach!!.
hope it comes to race in the uk.

rorymacon said...

Wow. That's a bike.