Monday, 20 December 2010

Bah Humbug

Can't be doing with all that Merry Christmas bollox, but as one of our illustrators Nicola Rowlands pointed out, Gary and I bear more than a passing resemblance to Morecambe and Wise, and if we were going to make a Christmas card, then I think this photo would have to be it - silly captions welcome. So wishing blog fans, loyal subscribers, anyone who has ever bought anything from us, and our ├╝ber talented contributors, All The Best over the festive period, thanks for riding with us in 2010, and Keep It Skiddy in 2011. BP

UPDATE: It's only Ben who is miserable about Christmas. I can barely contain myself. GI

4 comments:

stevie coles said...

love their xmas shows, be nice to see a bit o les dawson aswell this yr.
happy xmas boys.

Stuka said...

Arsenal..!!

Anonymous said...

Eric was LUTON FC I think.... remember the roman sketch

Russ said...

He's not going to sell many ice creams going at that speed ...