Friday 22 May 2009

Ceriani business




Two bits of Ceriani business.
Jason at By Hand, By Brain has a Ceriani front end for sale that would suit a small capacity tracker. He says.
'I have this cerriani front end-I dont know too much about these smaller ones-Its 30mm-and it's also known as the 'baby' fork. Its in great condition I stripped the paint off an polished it a bit. Its got the pinch bolts and the rubber covers have no cracks.'
Email him at fazeshifter@hotmail.com

Next, Craig asked this...
I have a Harley hillclimber with Ceriani 42mm forks, I am having trouble finding seals and I am also wondering if you have any manuals or tech sheets for the Ceriani 42mms?
Best Regards, Craig Starkweather, Michigan

Craig, I think Paioli of Italy may have bought the right to Ceriani. A British company called Disco Volante offers new, old style Ceriani forks. They might help. I also think Storz used to fit new style ones to their street trackers. They should have contacts.
Anyone else help?

1 comment:

By Hand and By Brain said...

front end is sold mates! thanks-
J-