Saturday 10 April 2010

CFM, Lincolnshire


Sideburn's Project FT500 is being put together by Carl at CFM, Sleaford. An independent bike mechanic/painter/welder/fabricator, I've paid Carl to rebuild my Guzzi engine and put a Marzocchi front end on it, and re-fresh my race engine. I trust him. So it made sense for him to help us massively with Project FT too. The work he's done is brilliant - and we'll post shots soon. It's going to be one of the best street trackers in Europe when it's finished, but with a few twists and done on the cheap too.
CFM deal with everyting from 1960s Brit stuff up to 90s Japanese bikes and everything inbetween.
Anyway, this is us, Sideburn, saying CFM rule. If you want an engine rebuilding, a project sorting, a race bike prepping and you want to deal with one of the straightest fellas out there, Carl is your man. GI
CFM - 01526 830472

3 comments:

Austin said...

hey that's my bike! and my mum and dad's old living room carpet on the workshop floor.....

B. said...

do these guys have an email? or are they keeping it old school? I've got as bit of a phone-phobia so try every other avenue first...

B.

Sideburn Magazine said...

B, email us and we'll give you it.
Our email is dirt at sideburnmagazine.com
G