Sunday 3 October 2010

Krook Street Tracker

The Husqvarna street tracker is finished! It was sprayed by Death Spray (to David, the builder's design). Racing PM wheel in the back. Fancy-dan ISR master cylinders. Check out the full story at Krook Street Racing, a great place to get tips if you're building your own. G
PS I hope David realises that Sideburn Soul sticker isn't waterproof. Maybe we should do some proper vinyl replacements. It was an ordering cock-up on my behalf and they were just freebies for our Wigan Wig-Out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply the best tracker around!

Awesome!

/Marcus_of_MarcusMotoDesign

mxdork said...

Yeah, I'd pay to have a replacement in vinyl. I stuck it on my helmet before making the realization that it wasn't of said material. Balls.

Unknown said...

Incredibly detailed. No idea how he had time to build such a fab bike coz. the blog must of taken all his spare time.