Friday 22 October 2010

Sideburn's GI returns to Killer Diller

Sir Johnny Alpha's weekly internet radio show is the soundtrack to my life. I listen to the downloaded shows constantly, so it was great to be invited back on for this week's show. And I wasn't as drunk or nervous as last time.
The show's the usual mixture of garage punk, surf instrumentals, gunk punk, Moog freakout, Chatham blues, Nederbeat, hard soul, country-blues and sleaze guitar.
Here's are a list of artists that got played:
Dantes, Citations, Dirtbombs, Makers, Fall-Outs, Thanes, Offhooks, Masonics, Headcoats, Cecil Leuter, Lou Höffner Trio, Rezillos, New Bomb Turks, Devil Dogs, Fingers, King Size Taylor & the Dominoes, Mitch Ryder, Jimmy Stokely & the Exiles, Barry Gray, Huevos Rancheros, Jackie & the Cedrics, Phantom Surfers, Link Wray and his Raymen, Maria Dallas, Jimmy Gordon, Peels, Jay-Jays, AB&C, Vicious Cycles, Stags, Stellius

Download it here. See the tracklist here.

If you like this Killer Diller, you can listen to the previous one I was on here. GI

7 comments:

Mick P said...

Kept that one quiet. Even though I love this show, I keep forgetting to download it. I blame it on too much power-frugging in my teen years.

Red Torpedo said...

Kept it quiet? He's just posted it on a blog. What next, adverts on the side of buses?

Nick said...

Great dowload, going to try the earlier one later

Anonymous said...

NE DIYON BABA??

Sideburn Magazine said...

First of all, we don't like Anonymous comments. Secondly, WTF? G

Johnny Alpha said...

Was a pleasure to have you back on board man, lookin' forward too spinning some killer tunes with you at the The Stags gig tomorrow.

Anders said...

Great show, I'm discovering tune by tune. Thee Headcoats is fantastic.