Tuesday 19 April 2011

Animal Boat Fat Tyre

Animal Boat are a Japanese bike building shop with a great attitude. These are some of the original Van Vans they've morphed into something I could see The Banana Splits racing. We have a lovely feature on Animal Boat in Sideburn 7. G
UPDATE:
Is it just me or does Bingo (the gorilla) look like Dave Skooter Farm?
We've had good bafoonery milage out of our white over-alls and Japanese balaclavas - first worn at the Classic Mechanics Show; then followed by Milan and Verona, but we need a new(/olde) look, and this could just be it. Being the other goggle wearer I'd have to be Fleegle (the dog). Gary can be Drooper (the lion) and Mick Snorky (the elephant). BP

3 comments:

geoff said...

I love the banana splits!

User.One said...

I really dug the feature in Sideburn 7. I also share the fat tyred love. One day a VanVan200 will be mine...

Dr-Ogo said...

Oh man, you gone and made me cry! My all time fav program and until now, not seen in 30 odd years....