Wednesday 6 April 2011

New Mule XS650

We've covered a lot of XS650s on the blog (click the label below), but this raises the bar, in my opinion. From Mule, who we featured in Sideburn 3 and will doubtless feature the work of again. G

This here is a 650 Yamaha I just finished. It's the first one completed with my very own frame design! Rides really bitchin'. Works a lot better than the modified stock frames I've used in the past and it's heaps lighter. This customer wanted a Champion seat and an XR Harley tank. Not a bad combo really, looks-wise. The motor has a 750 kit, Shell cam, 34mm Mikunis and a factory electronic ignition.
Cheers, Richard

3 comments:

Chester Belter said...

holy moly. I love my xs street tracker but this mule makes mine look like it came from Greggs the bakers.
That frame, those brakes, no kick start, factory ignition, pegs, shroud.......... So many questions.....

Anders said...

Looks just great.

Anonymous said...

stonking!!.