Saturday 30 April 2011

DR650 gets Deus treatment

From Dan in Wisconsin...

First off I want to say that I dig your blog big time! It does a good job of keeping me distracted at work.
My favorites on the blog are the "readers rides" so I thought I would share my DR650's current incarnation. Just got done doing a CBR250RR wheel conversion. Also has a tail section and upsweep pipe from the lovely folks and Deus. My friends and I laugh a lot at the fact that 99% of the custom parts on the bike come from Australia. It might be cheaper if I just move there! I still have a few bugs to work out but its coming along. It's likely to never be done getting monkeyed around with!
Also heres a link to a little montage of its progression.
Killin It blog
Cheers and keep up the good work guys!!
Dan

1 comment:

Mike Parise said...

Just found this. Awesome! It's great to see where one can take a DR650' literally and figuratively. I've been building mine for surf travel, Baja and points south. Check it out when you have a minute. (mikeparise.wordpress.com) Again, cool job!