Friday 17 August 2012

Co-Built x Adi Gilbert

One of Co-Built's customers, Dael P (who made this Co-Built video below), commissioned Adi '99 Seconds' Gilbert to create artwork as a thank you for all their efforts building his Bonneville. This poster is the result. Coolio.

The big cat in the background is because Adi and Anthony Co-Built both believe some horseshit about black panthers roaming Co-Built's home county, Oxfordshire. Apparently, Anthony's dad saw it drinking out of a pond. I reckon it was a fit Labrador, perhaps the Jessica Ennis of Labradors.

REMEMBER, you can see the Co-Built guys racing at Scunthorpe this Sunday from 12. G


Co-Built Anthony on his way to work. 

10 comments:

Anthony Brown said...

We are so Stoked with the artwork, cant even begin to explain.

As for Big Cats in the wild I thought it was just common knowledge?!&*

Adi said...

Stoked to be asked to do it! UK Big Cats = FACT!

Marcus @ MarcusMotoDesign said...

Very cool stuff!

747 said...

Beware of the felines!

Mick P said...

Oh come on lads, surely you're not leaving it to me to come up with the pussy smut.

Kirk said...

I thought about remarking on that really nice photo of Farrah and her pussy but far be it from me to lower the tone of any gathering...

Hairy Larry said...

Those cats are sneaky...Mountain lions all over California, but seldom seen...

dael said...

Adi did such a great job. I actually have an A2 copy to add to the Sideburn HQ Poster wall (I'm sure you must have a Tony Hart'esque poster wall)

Unknown said...

I'm sure a face off between the fen tiger, and the Oxford panther would be worth seeing!!

OILY RAG said...

I love the video, seen it 3 times now.