Sunday 5 August 2012

Martin's Bonneville

From Martin in England...


Hi Gary As promised, a better picture of my.........We'll call it a Cafe-Tracker!? 
The seat has now been finished with the help of Tim and Kevin at Spirit of the Seventies in Kent. I took a wonderful blast across the Kent countryside in the sunshine on Sunday, to a local Classics and Specials bike show and came home with a trophy! Luverly. 
Could you do me a big favour and post the pic'? I would like to dedicate it to my new 'brolly dolly' Cynthia. The lady in the photo is my mother-in-law and a very special person indeed. I won't go into great detail but she has not been well but still finds time for everybody and always has a smile. She's an inspiration and I get to hide my pride and joy in her garage. Thanks Cynthia 
Thanks Gary and approve of the bigger magazine format. It now means I don't always need my binoculars to read it. 
Regards Martin

2 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Looks the gear, great colour choice, harks back to the early unit options . . . and yes guys, the new format is spiffing, content excellent, having to buy new bookcases to accommodate it is a small sacrifice.

Hairy Larry said...

Really sharp looking bike, glad he didn't wrap the downpipes with glasstape.The coloration of the pipes will show, just like on an old Triumph.