Wednesday 22 August 2012

Ornamental Conifer x Davida x Inman

I'm going on a three-week tour of the USA soon. NY to SF to LV to TX then back to NY with a lot of points inbetween. 7500 miles in 20 days on a Yamaha Super Tenere.
I had the idea to get a new helmet that I'll wear and remember this trip every time I see it. Davida supplied a Jet and Nico at Ornamental Conifer painted the names of the 24 states I'll ride through, plus his own O.C. and my racing number 13 (that I've had on helmets for a good few years now). This is the result. Wild, eh? They'll see me coming.
Big thanks to Davida and Ornamental Conifer. G

13 comments:

Dr-Ogo said...

Eye peelingly fine...

Nick said...

Looks GREAT

Harley said...

Fingers crossed this lid doesn't get crash tested.

ElSolitarioMC said...

awesome!!
Have a great trip and remember the protocol encountering mid western cops...
FASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!@#$%

Tomfoolery said...

Brilliant stuff. What mags will the write up be in?

Hairy Larry said...

Sounds like a great trip. Hope you get to catch a race or two in your travels. Wild helmet.

#39 said...

When and where in NY? Love to try and meet up...

Kirk said...

What #39 said except for the West Coast.

Hairy Larry said...

Yeah, like Kirk said...when you hit the left coast. I'll buy you lunch and maybe Kirk can loan you some sun screen for that pale skin....

Chris Saddler Sam said...

bon voyage man! ;)

Kriega USA said...

Missed a bit.

I don't see LA (not to be confused with L.A.) on there.

Sort it out.

User.One said...

Looks nice fella. Have fun on the Super 10.

Ivansky said...

GI - look us up in Ess Eff. Ivan and Kremlacek.