Friday 17 September 2010

'72 Ducati Rat Rod


From Jordi in Spain. I think I'm in love (not sure about that front tyre, though) GI

Finally I send some pictures of my ducati "rat" road 72', and others. Recentlly my first son was born and I have been a "little confused.
This is a Ducati model originally manufactured inthe 60's and 70's under license by Mototrans in Barcelona. As you can see , all are home modifications. Provisional front wheel removed from my Ironhead bobber (the Akront who had suffered a fatal blow), an exhaust pipe that makes it roar as the Red Baron plane, shift pedal brakeon the same side , a saddle of a Montesa and one minimal air filter "tanga" model. All looking for minimal expense, most entertainment and many pure sensations.
Jordi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just came across this post, surfing the interwebs... can you tell me what shop is this? I'm really liking that harley gas tank