Sunday 19 September 2010

Kustom Kulture Blast-Off photos


This, I'm assured, was based on a Citroen BX. Google it. I can't believe it.
The patch on the cut-off of Alex from Skeleton Chop Shop. Neat. He also has the tattoo of the C90 tape in the montage above.
Speedway x Skateboard x Seafront merry-go-round style paint
Alex, Tim and Tim's car and my lad.

I've got posts backing up for weeks. This is the Kustom Kulture Blast-Off that happened in Spalding two weeks ago. I only had time for a quick runaround as I had to travel up north the same day. Pinstripers from all over the world converged, there were some good old-school Brit kustom veehickles and the lovely Lincolnshire Bombers roller derby team. Apologies for the crap photos. Me and my lad did them with my phone. G

1 comment:

FlakeKings said...

We met Tim and Fi at the Hayride, cool people and Tim's really an amzing drinker! We had a great time partying with them.
Also thanks for posting the ad for the El Camino!
Cheers mate
FlakeKing Double-G