Thursday 16 September 2010

New Stickers


We've had some new stickers made. Designed by the twisted genius, James Chappell and on nice juicy die-cut vinyl, big too, roughly 10x10cm.They seem to be the best quality stickers we've had made (other than the laser-cut subs stickers, they're killer. This pair are undergoing destruction testing on the back of the LDV).
They're £1 for two. Post is extra UNLESS you order with something else, then it's free.
Sandy is the blonde, Nora is the brunette. Which is your favourite?
Order them here. GI

4 comments:

Mick P said...

Sandy looks like fun, but I reckon Nora would do you a better fry-up in the morning, so she gets my vote. Got to keep your strength up.

Austin said...

Amazing, I knew Sideburn would descend down to my level at some point! Sandy gets my vote for sure, I need one of those to grace my new geetar

RichM said...

good original concepts those.

FlakeKings said...

Sandy!