Tuesday 17 July 2012

South Siders Family Portraits

Sometimes it’s hard to do two things at the same time. My role as host didn’t give me enough time to take photos during the Wheels and Waves event, so I decided to abandon the attempt to film the whole thing and to concentrate on taking some portraits of some of the characters who were there. Just as in a good Tarantino movie the casting was fabulous and I would have loved to have been able to take pictures of all of them.
Shot with Hasselblad 500C and Kodak Portra 160
Vincent Pratt

See the full series HERE

UPDATE: Our stockist in Lyon, The Royal Racer, has made this film about their weekend at Wheels and Waves.

2 comments:

streetracker said...

Elegance. But I have seen on bubblevisor another portrait of you, Gary... Different style but equally impressive!

rustyli150 said...

Vespa Servizio cap? I love Blitz more and more each day!