Wednesday 22 January 2014

New Sticker (and record) Pack

Five stickers and The Stags 7in vinyl single (released on Sideburn records) and a programme from Dirt Quake I for £5 (plus post).

You don't have a record player? Don't worry, this cultural artefact is so beautiful you'll want to leave it on coffee table/ floor/ cell bunk purely to fondle during idle moments or as a handy conversation starter with:
A) Old people, 'I haven't seen one of those for years. I've never heard of this band though. Are they like Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass?'
Or
B) Young people: 'What's this a coaster? Eh? Like a digital download from the Roman Empire. Oh, cool. Here take a tenner for it, I bet it's worth a fortune.'

Get yours at the Sideburn webshop. G
Oh yeah, and those new stickers are Chris Watson's interpretations of me (Gary) racing my Wood Rotax in the DTRA and Ben 'Poncho' Part racing his Yamaha XS650 chopper at Dirt Quake. Self-indulgent, I know, but we've given up waiting for our Arai replica lid, Vans signature shoe or even our name on the side of can of Diet Coke, so we did it ourselves.

1 comment:

JamesJ said...

From my cell bunk Nora and Sandy are still doing it for me.. tho they never came with anything to fondle away the idle moments.
Are Panini at any point planning on bringing out a sticker album for this lot 'cos I got a few swapsies?