Wednesday 23 September 2015

Based On A True Story?


Someone's been watching too many David Lynch films...

Every time you buy a Belstaff jacket (currently £600 for a waxed cotton Trialmaster, made in the Far East) you are financing stuff like this. I'm not judging, just saying.

I just saw they're selling an 'Outlaw' range plain white cotton 'Fornham' T-shirt for £60. Sounds like a price plucked out of thin air but, the website says, it's:

'Inspired by Steve McQueen and Paul Newman, David Beckham brings this effortless icon to the Belstaff collection. Definitive as a timeless essential, a t-shirt is the classic choice to wear under a leather biker jacket.'

Thanks for the info Belstaff website! Bargain.

Nice to see a Biltwell Gringo feature throughout though... G

8 comments:

Pete Stansfield said...

I could only bear 5 minutes, i always try to defend the Beckham in his current biker role but fuck me its getting harder ! Buy a Barbour, made here in the North East (or am i being naive ?)

Pete Stansfield said...

OK giving in after 5 minutes was a bit lame so i watched the full thing, nothing changed. DB needs to come and compete at Dirtquake 2016, he can do a car jump in the lunchbreak then fight off French Turtles....

Anthony Brown said...

I would pay to see that.

I want to see someone jump the wall of death next time!!!

Diedre Greenshields said...

Sadly someone hasn't been watching enough David Lynch.

ROBOT BOYS OF HOLLOWAY said...

£60 for a Tee shirt that they've forgoten to print anything on it! anyone would be
mad not to buy 3 sideburn tee shirts instead . support the independents .

Brad said...

I'm glad Pete summerised I started to watch and couldnt bear any more of the bollocks. I've got a Claymore jacket, similar in style but tailor made in the Norf and a third of the price!

Unknown said...

I just kept waiting for him to speak. Managed to watch the whole thing in 2 1/2 minutes.

If you like short films, give ours a gander. Two friends living in Cape Town making no budget films, for the love of film.
Sometimes a pony gets depressed.
It's featuring in this years Shnit International festival

The Parcel
https://vimeo.com/129537268

No bikes I'm afraid but goes a bit with the David Lynch theme

Unknown said...

I couldn't give it 2 mins, skipped through it.. Still cringed I trust Petes judgement... Pure Hipster Dogshit!