Tuesday 16 September 2008

Nichole Cheza - National number 15


Full Name: Nichole Marie Cheza
Birthday: June 11, 1987
Location: Clio, MI
Height/Weight: 5’1”/115lbs.
Marital Status: Too young to think about it
Likes: Motorcycle Racing,lifting weights,gymnastics,playing with little kids, and hanging out with my friends
Favorite Phrase/motto: I'm on a mission and it's sort of like a mystery and I ain't stoppin till I go down in History
Favorite Spot to Ride/race: Lima or all the cushions in Ohio there my favorite
Goals: Finish in the top 20 and someday be the first female grand national champion
Where do you see yourself in 3, 5 and 10 years: In 3 years I see myself still dirt tracking and being inside the top 15. In 5 years, I see myself being inside the top 10 dirt tracking, and living in my own house. In ten years, I see myself winning a grand national championship, getting married and being happy.
My bikes: I have 2 2006 CRF 450 Hondas, 2 XR 750 Harley Davidson’s, a 2002 CR 125 to practice with on my motocross track and an XR100 just to play ride on.

Photo: AMA Flat Track

No comments: